Enjoy a great night's sleep on the Comfort Posture Gel memory foam mattress, which is engineered to reduce pressure points and maximize comfort.
Memory Foam is designed to mold to the contours of your body, relieving pressure points and optimizing support, and reducing tossing & turning during the night, which results in a deeper and more restful sleep.
The Comfort Posture Memory Foam mattress is made with 6 cm memory foam layer and 15 cm high resilient foam base.
The upper layer features 60kg/m3 density memory foam fused with gel. This layer helps to keep you cool in the night as well as providing the pressure relieving benefits of memory foam. The climatic management helps to regulate your body temperature, which in turn reduces the chances of disturbing in the night allowing a deeper more refreshing night's sleep.
The supporting foam base works perfectly with the memory foam comfort layer, allowing you to settle into your most comfortable positions with correct spine alignment and less pressure. Support, comfort and durability are uncompromised while you experience less tossing and turning during the night and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Memory foam mattress eliminates motion transfer and uncomfortable pressure points, reduces tossing and turning and promotes good blood circulation.
- Gel-infused memory foam gives a cooler sleep surface than traditional memory foam.
- Long single 91 X 203 cm.
- This mattress is approximately 20 cm thick.
- The soft to touch bamboo fabric quilted cover provides the ideal sleeping surface. The mattress cover with zipper can be removed for washing.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Mattress comes with 2-year manufacturers guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.